I just wanted to keep up the flow, and still am waiting like a fisherman on the still backwaters of an overly-expanded pool — the blogpool– for responses. I have a cold. Through the sniffles I watch as this country and our frantic media try to take apart and make sense of what happened in Boston. Strangely enough it looks like the first truly isolated internet phenomena, which resulted in real injury and tragic manifestations, all based on 1’s and 0’s. How long will it take for the species to understand that virtual reality and real flesh and blood overlap without defference to life and limb, intention and outcome? Am I suggesting censorship? No. That would be utterly counter to everything I’ve ever stood for. But I am suggesting waking up to the fact that what is acted out on a screen in a bedroom somewhere can and sometimes will morph into 3-D. Thus couldn’t we start competitive behavior techniques to the play? Something to counter the “play?”
- What the hell? Man slain by FBI and Mass. State Police in Florida
- Looking back on far too much information… an apology
- From my Facebook….. the realies of living up North with our Indigenous people and watching them die, far too young.
- Time to call in the psychedelic first aides and surrender…one and all.
- April 28, 2013 Peter Warshall in his chosen cardboard coffin…
saynitsosimone on April 28, 2013 Peter Warshall… Rose Kress on April 28, 2013 Peter Warshall… saynitsosimone on What the hell? Man slain by FB… Antonio on No Kidding… a kid is a k… saynitsosimone on Oh man, let’s hope this…